- Signature Rehab featured in national magazine
- Healing, unity serve as central themes for Signature’s second annual National Day of Prayer event
- More than half of Signature centers have four- or five-star federal rating
- Signature’s Oakview hosts impromptu BBQ for residents
- Signature celebrates, reflects with Easter prayer service
- Kelley Mills on Signature administrators, staff members make voices heard to Maryland lawmakers
- Brenda Smith on More than half of Signature centers have four- or five-star federal rating
- Les Simering on Signature administrators, staff members make voices heard to Maryland lawmakers
- Ernest Hoffman on Joe Steier named a health care ‘Leader of the Year’
- Karen Bradwell on Companywide Quality of Life meeting held at Signature home office
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Eva Roberts recently celebrated her 102nd birthday with friends and family at Signature HealthCARE of Marietta. CBS Atlanta was on hand to capture the event – along with some sage advice from Ms. Roberts.
Marlene Aronowitz, a resident at Signature HealthCARE of Jacksonville, will celebrate Thanksgiving at the home of her close friend, Dora Williams. Read more about the pair’s longtime friendship in The Florida Times-Union by clicking the logo above.
The latest issue of the Quality of Life/Chaplain newsletter at Signature HealthCARE is now available. The newsletter displays exciting activities and events taking place at buildings throughout the company. Please submit items for publication to Ben Adkins at firstname.lastname@example.org. To … Continue reading
Kenilworth Care & Rehabilitation Center, in Sebring, Fla., is conducting a hippotherapy pilot program by partnering with Heartland Horses and Handicapped, a local organization that facilitates interaction with horses for individuals who are physically, emotionally or developmentally challenged. The pilot … Continue reading
Many Signature HealthCARE buildings recognized their veterans last week in honor of Veterans Day. For more about the history of Veterans Day, click here. For more about how Signature homes honored their veterans, see below. (More pics on Signaturetown.) For … Continue reading
InnovateLTC (International Center for Long Term Care Innovation) is at the center of the cover story for the latest issue of The Lane Report, a magazine that covers business across Kentucky. To read the article, click the magazine cover above.
Signature HealthCARE President and CEO Joe Steier was recently named to Louisville Magazine’s list of the city’s most powerful people. The list is based on surveys sent to alumni of the Leadership Louisville and Ignite Louisville programs, which prepare local … Continue reading
Two of Signature’s Kentucky buildings have defied steep odds to earn high ratings on recent state surveys. Without tort reform, Kentucky is fertile ground for attorneys mining for lawsuits related to nursing home errors and deficiencies. One law firm in … Continue reading
A Tibetan Buddhist monk blessed a set of meditation chimes for Sally Iseral-Shepherd, Chaplain at Rockcastle Health & Rehab. “I’m actually going to use these for my memorial service” at the building, she said. “I’m just going to ring … Continue reading
Signature HealthCARE is turning the traditional organizational chart upside down with one of its latest endeavors – company executives becoming CNAs. Twenty Signature leaders have nearly completed the Long-Term Care Nursing Assistant certification program through Spalding University’s School of Nursing. … Continue reading