- Signature Rehab featured in national magazine
- Healing, unity serve as central themes for Signature’s second annual National Day of Prayer event
- More than half of Signature centers have four- or five-star federal rating
- Signature’s Oakview hosts impromptu BBQ for residents
- Signature celebrates, reflects with Easter prayer service
- Kelley Mills on Signature administrators, staff members make voices heard to Maryland lawmakers
- Brenda Smith on More than half of Signature centers have four- or five-star federal rating
- Les Simering on Signature administrators, staff members make voices heard to Maryland lawmakers
- Ernest Hoffman on Joe Steier named a health care ‘Leader of the Year’
- Karen Bradwell on Companywide Quality of Life meeting held at Signature home office
Category Archives: InnovateLTC
This week’s issue of Advertising Age, a national magazine that covers marketing and media, features an article about Louisville as a burgeoning hub for aging-care providers and innovators. To read the article, visit the magazine’s website by clicking HERE.
McKnight’s Long-Term Care News & Assisted Living has published a column from several aging-care leaders detailing Louisville’s rise to prominence as a hub for aging care and innovation. To read the article, click HERE.
(Note: Signature HealthCARE welcomes all manner of political discourse and opinion, and regularly hosts elected officials in its facilities and offices regardless of party affiliation. These visits should not necessarily be taken as an endorsement of the views or policies … Continue reading
The New York Times published a story this week about Louisville’s standing as a burgeoning aging-care hub. To read the article, visit The New York Times website.
Joe Steier reflects on Apple co-founder Steve Jobs’ life story and what made him one of the most most brilliant thinkers of our time. To read Joe’s blog, visit JoeSteier.com.
Jeff Beaty, Chief Research Officer for Signature HealthCARE, wrote the cover story for the current issue of Advance for Long-Term Care Management on wandering and elopement among nursing home residents. To read the article, click HERE and go to page … Continue reading
Signature President and CEO Joe Steier was a guest speaker earlier this year at the LTC 100 Executive Management Conference, an annual gathering of 150 senior-level LTC executives. Afterward, he paused to consider key takeaways and thoughts prompted by the … Continue reading
Signature President and CEO Joe Steier visited with Barbara Miller, a resident at Four Courts at Cherokee Park, as Arletta Parr, another resident, looked on. Photo by Ron Bath, staff photographer for Business First Signature HealthCARE was featured in this … Continue reading
Many Signature HealthCARE buildings recognized their veterans last week in honor of Veterans Day. For more about the history of Veterans Day, click here. For more about how Signature homes honored their veterans, see below. (More pics on Signaturetown.) For … Continue reading