- Signature Rehab featured in national magazine
- Healing, unity serve as central themes for Signature’s second annual National Day of Prayer event
- More than half of Signature centers have four- or five-star federal rating
- Signature’s Oakview hosts impromptu BBQ for residents
- Signature celebrates, reflects with Easter prayer service
- Kelley Mills on Signature administrators, staff members make voices heard to Maryland lawmakers
- Brenda Smith on More than half of Signature centers have four- or five-star federal rating
- Les Simering on Signature administrators, staff members make voices heard to Maryland lawmakers
- Ernest Hoffman on Joe Steier named a health care ‘Leader of the Year’
- Karen Bradwell on Companywide Quality of Life meeting held at Signature home office
Tag Archives: Joe Steier
As federal legislation and other changes push health care providers to work more closely together, Signature HealthCARE has acquired its first hospital, Northwest Florida Community Hospital in Chipley, Fla. SHC leaders were on hand earlier this week for a ribbon-cutting … Continue reading
McKnight’s Long-Term Care News & Assisted Living has published a column from several aging-care leaders detailing Louisville’s rise to prominence as a hub for aging care and innovation. To read the article, click HERE.
Signature President and CEO Joe Steier seeks the silver lining in the wake of tragedies, and finds peace in using them as an opportunity to learn and grow. To read Joe’s latest blog post on the topic, visit Joe Steier.com.
Signature President and CEO Joe Steier today proudly accepted the ‘Champion for the Aging’ Award from ElderServe Inc. ElderServe, which this year is celebrating its 50th anniversary, is a Louisville-based nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives of aging adults. … Continue reading
The Courier-Journal, Louisville’s daily newspaper, covered Signature HealthCARE’s National Day of Prayer event. The event featured nearly a dozen representatives from different religions and traditions, reciting prayers. A number of political figures also attended, including state Attorney General Jack Conway, … Continue reading
Photo originally published by Elizabethton Star Signature HealthCARE held a ribbon-cutting ceremony last week to celebrate the opening of the first standalone office for Silver Angels, an agency that provides home and community-based services in Elizabethton, Tenn. and the surrounding … Continue reading
Signature President and CEO Joe Steier was a guest speaker earlier this year at the LTC 100 Executive Management Conference, an annual gathering of 150 senior-level LTC executives. Afterward, he paused to consider key takeaways and thoughts prompted by the … Continue reading
Signature HealthCARE President and CEO Joe Steier was recently named to Louisville Magazine’s list of the city’s most powerful people. The list is based on surveys sent to alumni of the Leadership Louisville and Ignite Louisville programs, which prepare local … Continue reading
A profile of Signature President and CEO Joe Steier is featured in the November issue of McKnight’s Long-Term Care News. To read the article, click the logo above.
Today, Signature HealthCARE (SHC) celebrates the one-year anniversary of a landmark in the evolution of the company. Exactly one year ago, on Oct. 11, 2010, SHC hosted a grand opening event to celebrate the relocation of Signature’s home office from … Continue reading