Wisdom for the holidays:
1. Just because it is there doesn’t mean you have to eat it.
2. The idea of a Hallmark Christmas is nice but not very realistic.
3. Sadness happens at this time of year. It is as normal as a holiday ham.
4. Lower your expectations on the behaviors of certain relatives.
5. You are a gift to someone this year and you may not even know it.
6. Find some woods and walk around in silence.
7. Rum balls DO contain alcohol. You might want to limit yourself to less than a dozen on an empty stomach.
Larry Limbaugh, Chaplain
Winter Park Care & Rehabilitation Center